Hydration is a key part of getting rid of toxins, weight loss, energy, and simply staying alive! I cannot go an hour with out a sip of water, as a matter of fact, I carry a bottle of water with me everywhere I go! But I do know that there are many who struggle with drinking water and making it part of their daily routine.
The rule is to divide your weight by 2,(100 divided by 2) that is the amount of ounces of water you need to drink daily!
If you weigh 100 pounds, your body needs at least 50 ounces of fresh delicious water every day:) Now if you are active, of course, that number increases. Remember, you always need to re-hydrate after a day in the garden, a good sweat in the gym, and even after a brisk walk.
There are the tricks I share with others to help them increase their intake of water:
1. Get your self a water bottle you love.
2. Figure out how much water it holds and refill it regularly
3. Make it fun! Wear several colored elastic bands around your wrist. Every time you drink a whole bottle of water, put an elastic around the bottle! People may ask about the elastics, simply invite them to join you in the Rubber Band Challenge!
4. Try adding fruit, cucumber or lemon to your water! One of my daily drinks is 8 oz water, 1 tsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and 3 oz grapefruit juice. Healthy & Yummy
5. I also enjoy 20 oz of water with berry flavored Energy & Focus powder!
Contains THC-FREE CBD
6. I love adding by electrolye powder to another 12 oz of water! I prefer Low Sugar Lemon Lime Innergize
6. Always have 8 oz of water when you wake up, yes, before your coffee or tea.
Best way to start you day! #ad
For more ways to make you water taste even yummier, sign up for my monthly newsletter
Have a healthy and fun day!